- How and where you can use the Gift Voucher: Your Gift Voucher can only be redeemed via anitachew.com and requires the individual reference code to be processed.
- Purchases exceeding the Gift Voucher value: Your Gift Voucher may only be used to make purchases for it’s outlined product. If you wish to change the product purchase for an item that is a higher amount, you must pay the excess using another payment method.
- No cash advances: You cannot obtain any cash advance with your Gift Voucher or redeem your Gift Voucher for cash.
- Validity and expiry of Gift Cards: Your Gift Voucher will be valid for use for one year (12 months) from the date of issue (or as otherwise extended by us). Any balance that remains on a Gift Voucher will not be available for use after the card’s expiry date.
- Destruction of Gift Voucher with no value: Once the remaining Voucher value is completely used, destroy your Voucher. Your Gift Voucher cannot be reloaded.
- Lost or stolen Gift Voucher: Treat your Gift Voucher like cash. Lost or stolen cards will not be replaced or refunded. Please keep a separate copy of your individual reference code. Without this code we are unable to process the Gift Voucher.
- Can I exchange my Gift Voucher? You cannot exchange your Gift Voucher for a different type of Voucher or for another tender, cash or discount.
- Can I cancel my Gift Voucher? No, you cannot cancel your Gift Voucher.
- Exchanging items purchased with a Gift Voucher: Goods that are purchased solely, or in part with a Gift Voucher may only be exchanged or returned subject to the exchange and returns policy of anitachew.com
- Privacy and confidentiality: Our Privacy and Security Notice explains how we handle the personal information that we may collect from you with respect to Gift Vouchers.
In no event shall our company be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special consequential damages, to property or life, whatsoever arising out of or connected with the use or misuse of our products.
This product is offered to you conditioned upon your acceptance without modification of the terms, conditions, and notices contained.
Exclusive Obligation: This product has been designed for the specific use of applications. This product may not be used for unlawful purposes and that use is expressly prohibited under the terms and conditions of its use.
Use Limitation: You may not copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell, any information, from the Site or its products.
No Warranty: This product is not warranted against any manufactured defect from date of purchase.
Guarantees: No guarantees are given or implied to the product efficiency, product performance and production or its improvement.
Limitation of Liability: In no event shall anita chew (the company or person) be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special consequential damages, to property or life, whatsoever arising out of or connected with the use or misuse of it’s products.
Other statements: The Site employees or representatives, ORAL OR OTHER WRITTEN STATEMENTS, DO NOT CONSTITUTE WARRANTIES, shall not be relied upon by buyer, and is not part of the contract for sale or this limited warranty.
Entire Obligation: The TERM OF USE, WARRANTY AND DISCLAIMER document states the entire obligation of the Site with respect to the products.
If any part of this disclaimer is determined to be invalid, void, unenforceable or illegal, including, but not limited to the warranty disclaimers and liability disclaimers and liability limitations set forth above, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of the agreement shall remain in full force and effects.
Acceptance of Terms: By using the Site, uploading any data or images or ordering products, you are indicating your agreement to be bound by these terms and all revisions thereof. If you do not agree to these Terms, do not accept them and discontinue using and accessing the Site. These Terms are applicable to your use of the Site regardless of how you accessed the Site.
User Conduct: When you upload drawings or other Content to the Site, you keep your copyright and any other intellectual property rights you may have in the Content.
You agree to allow the Site the right to display or print your content, including photographing goods made from that Content, for use in materials used to help market the Site and products. Be aware that search engines may also index these images and the information included in public user profiles.
By uploading Content to the Site you represent and warrant that:
- You have the lawful right to reproduce and distribute such Content;
- The Content does not violate any copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property right of any third party;
- The Content complies with all applicable federal, state, and local laws, regulations and ordinances;
- The Content does not invade any individual’s right of privacy or celebrity;
- The Content is not unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, vulgar, harassing, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, indecent, inflammatory, libelous, tortious, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable.
Communications: Except as expressly set forth herein, we will never provide your email address or any other collected information to an unaffiliated third party without your explicit permission.
Privacy and Security Notice: We recognise and respect your privacy and treat your personal information as private. All personal details provided will be kept safe, secure and confidential and will not under any circumstances be distributed to third parties without your explicit permission.
Our website is run via Squarespace. Squarespace checkout and payment pages are served over SSL. Our ecommerce is run through Stripe. Stripe exceeds the most stringent industry standards for security. Stripe is certified as a PCI Level 1 Service Provider. Stripe forces HTTPS for all services and all card numbers are encrypted on disk with AES-256.
Copyright and Other Intellectual Property Policy: The Site, in its exclusive discretion, may terminate the orders of users it believes may be infringing the copyright, trademark or other intellectual property rights of others.
Warranty of Ownership and Non-infringement: YOU REPRESENT AND WARRANT THAT YOU ARE THE OWNER OF THE CONTENT WHICH YOU SUBMIT AND THAT THE CONTENT DOES NOT INFRINGE UPON THE PROPERTY RIGHTS, INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS (E.G. COPYRIGHTS AND TRADEMARKS) OR OTHER RIGHTS OF OTHERS. YOU ALSO REPRESENT THAT THERE ARE NO OUTSTANDING DISPUTES IN CONNECTION WITH THE PROPERTY RIGHTS, INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS OR OTHER RIGHTS IN THE CONTENT OR ANY PARTS OF THE CONTENT.
Indemnity: You agree to defend, indemnify and hold Anita Chew (the company and person) and anitachew.com officers, directors, employees and other Representatives harmless from all judgments, awards, losses, liabilities, costs and expenses, including but not limited to reasonable attorney’s fees, expert witness fees, and costs of litigation arising out of or based on (a) Content you submit, post to or transmit through the Site, (b) your use of the Site, (c) your connection to the Site, (d) your violation of these Terms or (e) your violation of any rights of a third party.
Termination: You agree that the Site, in its sole discretion, may terminate your use of the Site, and remove and discard any Content you may have contributed to the Site, at any time for any reason or no reason. The Site may also in its sole discretion and at any time modify any portion of product, or discontinue providing the Site, or any part thereof, with or without notice.
Pricing: Prices for products on the Site are described on the Site and are incorporated into these Terms by reference. All prices are in AUD dollars. Prices and products may change at the discretion of the Site.
Shipping: Title and risk of loss for all Products ordered by you, shall pass to you via anitachew.com shipment to the shipping carrier. You shall be responsible for payment of all shipping, insurance, customs charges and other transportation costs for shipment of Products ordered by you through the Site, unless otherwise stated on the Site or agreed by anitachew.com (such as through a special offer).
Disclaimer of Warranties: YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THIS SITE AND THE INFORMATION, SERVICES, PRODUCTS, AND MATERIALS AVAILABLE THROUGH IT ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, ANITA CHEW AND ITS REPRESENTATIVES EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF TITLE, OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM ANITA CHEW OR THROUGH OR FROM THE SITE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THESE TERMS.
ANITA CHEW DOES NOT MAKE ANY WARRANTY THAT (A) THE SITE, ITS CONTENT OR ANY PRODUCTS ORDERED THROUGH THE SITE, INCLUDING FABRICS, WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, OR (B) THAT THE SITE OR SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR FREE, OR (C) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION, OR OTHER MATERIAL PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE SITE WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS, OR (D) THAT DEFECTS, IF ANY, WILL BE CORRECTED.
Limitation of Liability: YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ITS OWN NEGLIGENCE, SHALL ANITA CHEW OR ITS REPRESENTATIVES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SITE OR ANY PRODUCTS ORDERED THROUGH THE SITE. IN THE EVENT THAT YOU OBJECT TO ANY OF THESE TERMS OR BE DISSATISFIED WITH YOUR USE OF THE SITE, YOUR ONLY RECOURSE IS TO IMMEDIATELY DISCONTINUE YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND IN THE EVENT THAT ANY PRODUCTS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE ARE DEFECTIVE, YOUR REMEDY AND ANITA CHEW ’S SOLE OBLIGATION SHALL BE RETURN OF THE DEFECTIVE PRODUCTS AND, UPON DETERMINATION BY ANITA CHEW OF SUCH DEFECTS, REFUND OF ANY AMOUNTS PAID BY YOU TO ANITA CHEW FOR SUCH DEFECTIVE PRODUCTS. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN SUCH JURISDICTIONS, LIABILITY IS LIMITED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
You agree that any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to your use of the Site or these Terms must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred.
General: If any provision of this Agreement is invalid, illegal or unenforceable under any applicable statute or rule of law, such provision shall be deemed amended to achieve as nearly as possible the same economic effect as the original provision and the remaining provisions of this Agreement shall in no way be affected or impaired.
Anita Chew (the company or person) shall have no liability for any failure or delay resulting from any condition beyond the reasonable control of Anita Chew, including but not limited to governmental action or acts of terrorism, earthquake, fire, flood or other natural acts, power failures and Internet disturbances. Any such controversy or claim shall be arbitrated on an individual basis and shall not be consolidated in any arbitration with any claim or controversy of any other party.
- ‘Site’ defined as anitachew.com